Author Topic: Program starts with Splitting window maxamized and can't resize  (Read 12524 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2023, 06:26:25 PM »
Hello RCSVMM,

Thank you for your post.
If there will be any further questions with Video Splitter, please feel free to ask.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 08:07:11 AM »
Thanks Jacobo.  I'll save these in case it happens again.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 04:10:53 AM »
Fixed!  Not sure what fixed it.  I was paying around with the config file and the APK files.  On one test I saw a line at the top of the screen which I had not seen before. The line was only about a character wide but it let me grab it and pull down which showed the other windows and allowed me to resize as needed.

Thanks

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 02:47:13 AM »
I am using Home edition version 6.1.1811.19.  This started yesterday when I opened the program and I can't figure out how to resize the splitter window of the program.  I can't see any other window except for the splitter window.  I went through preferences and reset to defaults where ever I could but, nothing has worked so far.  Hopefully this is a known problem with an easy fix.

I have a screen shot of the issue but insert image icon is not working for me and I don't see an attachment option. If I figure out how to post a pic I will update the post.

Thanks