Author Topic: [SolveMM Video Splitter] How to rotate video after cut?  (Read 12491 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 01:07:40 PM »
Hello Jasiek,

Thank you for your post.
Unfortuntately the video rotation feature for output video is not yet implemented.
When this feature appear in the product, we will post here.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 07:43:20 PM »
Two years have passed since the last entry. Is video rotation finally "fixed"?

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 03:43:16 AM »
Hello lemonade747,
I would like to clarify that Video Splitter only have the possibility to rotate the preview video. Currently it does not save the rotation that you manually applied to a preview.
I will post here if we implement saving a manually specified rotation.

Thank you for your reply. At least I know SolveMM Video Splitter doesnt support the video rotation feature right now. It could be great if we - the customers - can get that feature in the future since it'll be very useful in editting video process.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 06:24:24 PM »
Hello lemonade747,
I would like to clarify that Video Splitter only have the possibility to rotate the preview video. Currently it does not save the rotation that you manually applied to a preview.
I will post here if we implement saving a manually specified rotation.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 12:42:21 PM »
As the title above, I already rotate the video (let say 180 degrees), and in the preview I saw it rorated properly but after I saved and finished the cutting process, then I opened it to view but it's still the same degree as the original one. Did I miss something or SolveMM Video Splitter doesnt have the video rotating feature?

Thank you!