SolveigMM End-User Products > Video Splitter

splitter won't open 2736x1824 mp4 zoom recording

<< < (2/3) > >>

nerdoug:
I had some difficulty with WeTransfer.com, but I think I've shared the original file with you via Dropbox. Please confirm that you are able to retrieve it.

I notice that your dropbox request email referenced a different file, "class-20211016-part1.mp4", but I assume it is the original one from this ticket that you need.

Olga Krovyakova:
Hello nerdoug,

Sorry for the delay with the reply.
Please give access to this file, I've already sent you the request.

Thanks.

nerdoug:
I've sent the file to support@solveigmm.com, with the name GMT20220303-232312_Recording_2736x1824.mp4 .
It's length is 1,402,747,935 bytes, it's duration is 2:52:12 and it was sent via WeTransfer.com, who sent me a successful transfer confirmation.

Thanks for looking into this matter, and I wish you well in these difficult times.

nerdoug:
Thank you for the prompt response. I'll get the file to you within 6 hours. A friend has suggested that I upload the file to Vimeo to see if that works, and if so, download their transcoded file to see if I can get Video splitter to open it. I'll try that after sending the file to you.

Olga Krovyakova:
Hello nerdoug,

Thank you for your post.
It will be helpful for us if you could upload this file that can not be opened in Video Splitter.
You can upload it to any file sharing service, e.g. Google drive (https://drive.google.com) or Wetransfer.com.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version