Author Topic: Unable to render any audio (AAC, MP3, MPEG2)  (Read 12290 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 07:10:38 PM »
Hello shatterstar6457!

Please send us the "DxDiag.txt" file to support(at)solveigmm.com.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 01:20:55 PM »
Still not working after installing the codecs from the link you gave me. There isn't a button to add attachments and the text exceeds 20000 characters.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 04:31:14 PM »
Hello shatterstar6457!

Thank you for your reply.

Video Splitter is 32 bit application and need to have the 32 bit codecs installed on the computer.
Please try to install K-lite Codec pack. Select to install 32 bit codecs if it will be asked.

https://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_mega.htm

If it will not help then please send us information about DirectShow filters.

It is important to run the 32-bit DirectX Diagnostic Tool from the "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxdiag.exe".
Click the "Save All Information" button in the appeared window.

Please send us "DxDiag.txt" file that will be created.

Thank you.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 12:20:56 PM »
My speakers are set on default, I can hear the audio if I play it or use another video editor, its just that spitter can't 'see' my codecs to accept them. I am using the installed version, not the portable.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 04:18:59 PM »
Hello shatterstar6457,

Thank you for your post.

Please check:
- if there is audio device connected to you computer: speakers or headphone.
-  settings of your playback devices. For this right mouse click on the sound icon and select "Playback devices", then enable if it is enable the audio device called "Speakers" or "Headphone" by selecting this device in the list, right mouse click and select "Enable". Then make it default as it shown on the screenshot below.

Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 02:59:36 AM »
I have downloaded the correct codec Xvid-1.3.4-20150621 from the page that was suggested to me from the page:

http://www.solveigmm.com/en/faq/video-splitter-preview-does-not-operate/?utm_source=Program&utm_medium=Link_Dialog_CantRenderStream_0x00ff_AAC&utm_campaign=SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_Business_Edition_6_1

Even though I had installed codecs before and had no problem before with splitter, now I can't import any video regardless of audio type. My system is Windows 8.1 x64 using the latest version

SOLVEIGMM VIDEO SPLITTER  Business Edition
Installed Version: 6.1.1611.25  •  Version 6.1.1611.25

Yes, I am running the program as admin, no, system restore won't work, no, there's no firewall to block splitter from access to windows folder. Please help!