Author Topic: Waveform not showing up  (Read 6678 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 12:55:20 AM »
Hello lowfatal,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send us two screenshots: one from the Video Splitter that has the audio wave and another where there is no audio wave.
Go two Tools -> Show preview filters -> make screenshot of this window or click on the Save all and send created files from two Video Splitters.

Also please record log files from the Video Splitter that has not audio waveform. To get them enable recording of the log files in the Tools -> Looging -> Enable log. Then open your file (the waveform will not be). Then go to Tools -> Looging ->  Browse logs -> send us the content of the "Logs" folder.

Thank you in advance. 
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 02:16:03 AM »
Hi all.  I just purchased the new version.  I loaded a demo of it on another computer.  I loaded in an MKV with DTS audio.  The computer with the demo loads the DTS audio and builds the waveform with ease.  Which caused me to decide to buy it.  So I load in the purchased version on my faster computer.  It loads the MKV fine without waveforms.  You can hear the audio... but that is it.  I even went to and found the index file from the demo computer version and copied and pasted over the purchased one and reloaded the video.  The waveform shows up.

Any suggestions?