Author Topic: Weird Personnalised Title while saving  (Read 15398 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 04:37:29 PM »
Hello Marty,
I would like to let you know that we released the Video Splitter v.6.1.1706.29. This version fixes your problem with incorrect naming of output files.

Thank you very much !

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 03:38:32 PM »
Hello Marty,
I would like to let you know that we released the Video Splitter v.6.1.1706.29. This version fixes your problem with incorrect naming of output files.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 10:28:55 AM »
Marty,
If those issues are unrelated, it would be better to start a new thread I suppose.
Also you can report your problems directly to the technical support.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 02:29:01 PM »
Hello Marty,
Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delayed answer.

We finally reproduced the error. Will let you know when there will be a solution.

Thanks ! Since the last version, i encounter some other pretty (strong) bug including Crash etc... I list them here or on an another Thread ?

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 12:34:07 PM »
Hello Marty,
Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delayed answer.

We finally reproduced the error. Will let you know when there will be a solution.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 02:02:14 AM »
Hello Marty!

Regrettably I've not reproduced this issue with this version. Possibly there were some old components remained from the older version. Please try to reinstall Video Splitter.
At first please completely uninstall it from Start / All Programs / Solveig Multimedia / SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition / Uninstall or via Control panel / Programs and Features

After uninstallation please check if all files were removed from the folders:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Solveig Multimedia
and
C:\Program Files\Solveig Multimedia\SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition

if you have 64 bit operating system the folders will be:

C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Solveig Multimedia
and
C:\Program Files(x86)\Solveig Multimedia\SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition

If there will be any files in these folders please delete them manually.
Then reinstall the product from the link below.
http://www.solveigmm.com/download/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_Home_Edition.exe
Will it help you?

Hi, i finally had the time to do it, and well, this bug still remains. if i click on "use mask for file name" in the Save (Contr + T) section, it make the bug again. if i uncheck, i get a _0001 (N:4) normal file renaming of the fragments. any idea of why it does that ?

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 08:06:57 PM »
Hello Marty!

didn't see yet any news feature which could help me

Video Splitter Home Edition

6.1.1705.12, 2017-05-12

Features:
    Enter/Leave Fullscreen mode buttons on video window
    Dialog with output file information after trimming
    Ability to adjust user interface by show/hide UI controls via View Tab of Preferences dialog
    Cobra DVR files support

Video Splitter Business Edition

6.1.1705.12, 2017-05-12

Features:
    Ability to set start and end time and offsets from start end to all selected files in batch manger
    Enter/Leave Fullscreen mode buttons on video window
    Dialog with output file information after trimming
    Ability to adjust user interface by show/hide UI controls via View Tab of Preferences dialog
    Cobra DVR files support

my issue, is that when i want to use a "personnalised name" , it make a weird name when saving, something like this :
"{796944EF-1A64-4B6E-A233-ABC35669A6C7}_02.mp4"

instead of "filename_02.mp4"

to have the right name, i must uncheck this option and i have "filename_0002.mp4" who is the n:4 renaming option available by default in the preferences !

is there a way to fix this ?

Regrettably I've not reproduced this issue with this version. Possibly there were some old components remained from the older version. Please try to reinstall Video Splitter.
At first please completely uninstall it from Start / All Programs / Solveig Multimedia / SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition / Uninstall or via Control panel / Programs and Features

After uninstallation please check if all files were removed from the folders:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Solveig Multimedia
and
C:\Program Files\Solveig Multimedia\SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition

if you have 64 bit operating system the folders will be:

C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Solveig Multimedia
and
C:\Program Files(x86)\Solveig Multimedia\SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition

If there will be any files in these folders please delete them manually.
Then reinstall the product from the link below.
http://www.solveigmm.com/download/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_Home_Edition.exe
Will it help you?

as well it would be nice (i thought it was that in the list of new features but it seems i'm wrong) that once we finish to save the cut/Keep of a video file, that in the playlist, this file would be removed, so we can work on the second file in the playlist immediatly.
to do this actually, i must right click, "delete stream", then i delete the file on my hardisc (as it's of no use anymore), if not, the file can't be deleted as it's still in the software !.

Ok, we will discuss with team if it is possible to add such option to Video Splitter's next releases.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:08:43 PM by Olga Krovyakova »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 01:20:54 AM »
Hello !

i just downloaded the last version (1705.12) released today thanks ! :)
didn't see yet any news feature which could help me but always nice to see bugs fixed ;)

my issue, is that when i want to use a "personnalised name" , it make a weird name when saving, something like this :
"{796944EF-1A64-4B6E-A233-ABC35669A6C7}_02.mp4"

instead of "filename_02.mp4"

to have the right name, i must uncheck this option and i have "filename_0002.mp4" who is the n:4 renaming option available by default in the preferences !

is there a way to fix this ?

as well it would be nice (i thought it was that in the list of new features but it seems i'm wrong) that once we finish to save the cut/Keep of a video file, that in the playlist, this file would be removed, so we can work on the second file in the playlist immediatly.
to do this actually, i must right click, "delete stream", then i delete the file on my hardisc (as it's of no use anymore), if not, the file can't be deleted as it's still in the software !.

Thanks ! :)