Author Topic: Wishes for the programm....  (Read 11872 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 05:04:16 PM »
Hello and thanks for your answer!

"The storyboard pictureview is good, but should could be organized in more lines, (or second Monitor or window) that would show incoming scenes earlier and would offer more overview."

"Not sure if I got the idea. Could you give some example in screenshot?"

Ok I try...   And I try to explain:

I wish to see more thumbs at once - not only one line, but several. To see a bigger range of the video in advance and more detail. The shorter the displayed time (picturemode or milliseconds) the less I can look foreward for incoming scenes, which I want possibly to edit.
Additionally it would be good to have the possibility to organize the storyboard in an extra window for better overview. Or, for example on a second monitor.

Also it would be nice to have a really display zoomfunction at the pitcurepreview, because the thumbs are tiny in a longer run, if you want to find the right scenes.
Do you mean Zoom of thumbnails in timeline?

I mean the zoom of thumbs themselves, their size. It should be adjustable. (Not the time mode, which shows the number of seconds in one thumb.)

The film holestrips on both sides are a nice gimmick but not necessary and rather hindering.

Which ones?

There is a black hole stripe on the thumbrow above and below, which shall mark the thumbs as "movie" . But it covers details of the video.

screenshot:
I made one, but don't know how to upload?

best regards

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 08:53:24 AM »
Hi Hobedtor,

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it's valuable information!
I wish to have the possibility to play a video faster: 2x,3x,4x. Its possible to jump in the video, but that's not the same.
got it.

The storyboard pictureview is good, but should could be organized in more lines, (or second Monitor or window) that would show incoming scenes earlier and would offer more overview.

Not sure if I got the idea. Could you give some example in screenshot?

The zoom function is good, but I wish to have one or two more between 1s and picturemode: half second and qarter second for example.
got it

Also it would be nice to have a really display zoomfunction at the pitcurepreview, because the thumbs are tiny in a longer run, if you want to find the right scenes.

Do you mean Zoom of thumbnails in timeline?

The film holestrips on both sides are a nice gimmick but not necessary and rather hindering.
Which ones?

Btw today we updated the verison with some modifications. zoom and video/audio swithchers went down. Please have a look.
http://www.solveigmm.com/download/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_Home_Edition.exe
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 04:37:13 PM »
Hello,
I've used the programm now for some time and miss some features:
I wish to have the possibility to play a video faster: 2x,3x,4x. Its possible to jump in the video, but that's not the same.
The storyboard pictureview is good, but should could be organized in more lines, (or second Monitor or window) that would show incoming scenes earlier and would offer more overview. The zoom function is good, but I wish to have one or two more between 1s and picturemode: half second and qarter second for example.
Both would make video editing faster and more efficient.
Also it would be nice to have a really display zoomfunction at the pitcurepreview, because the thumbs are tiny in a longer run, if you want to find the right scenes. The film holestrips on both sides are a nice gimmick but not necessary and rather hindering.

thanks and best regards