This documentation is designed to help you in using Zond 265. It contains information that describes interface items, basic and advanced steps for video analysis, Zond 265 start options, examples of usage.
This documentation is divided into the following sections:
- Getting started: This section contains introductory information about Zond 265, supported file formats, system requirements, basic terms and shortcut keys
- Zond 265 interface: Provides information about controls in the Zond 265 user interface
- How-To: Provides information about the basic steps of video analysis process
- Purchase and registration: Provides information about Zond 265 purchase and registration.
- Contact Solveig Multimedia: Provides the contact information of Solveig Multiemdia company
Zond 265 User Gude
Date modified: June 02, 2022
First edition: December 17, 2021
More information can be found at: www.solveigmm.com
For Technical Support, please contact the Solveig Multimedia Technical Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solveig Multimedia provides this publication "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
This publication may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Nor is any liability assumed for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. Solveig Multimedia may make improvements and/ or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described in this publication at any time.
Other company, product, service names and trademarks are trademarks or service marks of other companies or corporations.