SolveigMM End-User Products > HyperCam

How to make a watchable YouTube/MotionBox video tutorial

<< < (4/5) > >>

Dmitry Vergeles:
Hi gamedayFILMZ,

Despite we get the audio problem reports from time to time we still did not replicate it on our side.

gamedayFILMZ:
Thanks.  Perfect!  Also I noticed that I could use HyperCam 3 beta on my XP laptop but on my 64 bit vista machine I can't seem to get audio to capture.  (It may be my machine but I'm curious if it is a known issue.)

Dmitry Vergeles:
Ok I caught the question. Yes firstly just use uncompressed or video 1 codec. Then if you are making fullscreen resolution convert it as HD and view in flash in HD and full screen mode. I tried your ling in HD and fullscreen and the inscriptions seems to be quite readable.

gamedayFILMZ:
Sorry I am being so confusing.  I did not mean that I could not view the YouTube video.  I can.  My concern is the quality of the video.  I will try "Video 1 codec"  I guess I was looking for guidance along the lines of "for best results set the window to be captured at X pixels by Y pixels at a frame rate of Z". Or whatever guidance you can give me.   For instance how is something like this (http://basecamphq.com/demos/dashboard) captured to have such great readable results?

Dmitry Vergeles:
Hi gamedayFILMZ,

I can properly playback the youtube link you provided, may be you should update your flash player plugin?

--- Quote --- Still my question is what is the best way to use HyperCam to make tutorial videos so they are best looking?
--- End quote ---

As youtobe fullfills conversion to a native format, achiving the best video/audio quality can be done using captuting uncompressed video/audo stream, or (as it requires too HDD space) use Video 1 codec for video compression.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version