Author Topic: Recording Sound Problem with Hypercam 3.4  (Read 15515 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 05:01:42 PM »
One of the famous luxury fake watches brands - breitling. Known for its commitment to tradition and innovation, breitling watches are highly regarded for their unique designs and exceptional complications. breitling replica timepieces often fetch high prices at auction and are highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts. The brand's commitment to quality and craftsmanship has earned them a loyal following among watch connoisseurs.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 04:51:31 PM »
Lo stile di design unico e l'aspetto iconico degli orologi replica italia lusso li rendono al centro dell'attenzione.Che si tratti di un'occasione di lavoro o di un evento sociale, possono mostrare gusto eccellente e fascino personale.Gli orologi replica rolex lusso sono un piacere di lusso.Chi li indossa non solo può senti la sua squisita fattura e l'elevato comfort, ma mostra anche il loro gusto unico e il loro atteggiamento di successo.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 09:32:58 AM »
Hi Olga Krovyakova,
Just installed the most recent version as per your request.
I am happy to inform you that i can now record the sound.

Thanks for providing a Solution so quick.
I am really impressed with HyperCam 3 software, Hopefully it keeps getting better and better :)

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 09:00:30 PM »
Hello JMac_88,

We have updated HyperCam 3 today. Could you please install the latest version available from the link below and let us know if the problem remains with it?

http://www.solveigmm.com/download/SolveigMM_HyperCam.exe

Please try to use for the sound settings "System Audio'' or 'System Audio + Microphone'' which is set by default instead of "Stereo Mix".

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:28:22 PM by Olga Krovyakova »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 05:20:10 AM »
Hi
I recently made the upgrade to HyperCam 3.4.1205.23 from HyperCam 3.2

I have enabled Stereo Mixer under Recording from the Sound tap within Control Panel.
I also make sure i have Record Sound enabled within the HyperCam under options and that Stereo Mix is selected. I can see the volume level indicator responding at this time...
Once i have made a recording the sound will not play on the video, To play back the files i have recorded i am using Media Player Classic - Home Cinema Build Number 1.6.2.4742.

I had enabled the sound using the above instructions above just fine in HperCam 3.2

I am at a bit of a loss as to why i can no longer record the audio?

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could respond back with solutions as to how to fix this problem.

Many Thanks