Author Topic: Licensing & registration  (Read 12195 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 03:54:24 PM »
Hello Bert75,

Thank you for the question.

You can use HyperCam portable version for the using the product on the several PCs. Just install it on your portable device, e.g. USB- flash device and you will be able to start HyperCam from the flash drive on the every PC to which you will connect your USB device. In this case the installaing/uninstalling will not be required as you will start HyperCam from your flash drive.

The instruction on how to install and register HyperCam 3 Portable is available from the following link:

http://www.solveigmm.com/en/howto/how-to-register-hypercam-3-portable/

If you would like to purchase it, you can use this link.

If you don't like to use the portable version you will need to uninstall the product from the one PC at first to install it on another computer. You need not to be connected to the Internet for this.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:24:55 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 11:40:14 PM »
Sorry for this question but I can't  find a clear answer :
I am ready to purchase a single user license, but I'll need to move occasionally HyperCam from one computer to another, depending on the things I want to record.
Will the license let me do this ? Probably by un-installing before re-installing ?
Does this mean I have to be connected to the internet for this ?
Is there a limit on the number of un-install / re-install (if it's how it works) ?
Thanks in advance,
Bert