Author Topic: UI in 4k monitors [Request]  (Read 9917 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 06:39:02 PM »
Hello qz3fwd and ez009,

Thank you for your post.

We will try to solve with our team this issue.
As the temporary solution you could try to set the "Tablet" mode if you use Windows 10, in this case some of main UI controls will be enlarged.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 06:57:27 AM »
I also have a UI request /complaint.
The UI is miniscule on a 4k laptop. There should be a preference setting to adjust for these wide differences between the low res monitor guys and the current times users.
Having said that, I'm passing on a hack that works well for 4k resolution on adobe apps and similarly on SolveigMM Splitter.

http://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/

The file i used for the adobe apps worked here by changing the name to SMMVSplitter_Home.exe.manifest and putting in the program directory.
I agree-SVS does not handle high DPI setup very well. I have a 4K 40 inch seiki monitor and need a magnifying glass to read the UI :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 06:41:29 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 03:35:32 PM »
I also have a UI request /complaint.
The UI is miniscule on a 4k laptop. There should be a preference setting to adjust for these wide differences between the low res monitor guys and the current times users.
Having said that, I'm passing on a hack that works well for 4k resolution on adobe apps and similarly on SolveigMM Splitter.

http://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/

The file i used for the adobe apps worked here by changing the name to SMMVSplitter_Home.exe.manifest and putting in the program directory.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 06:41:18 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »