Author Topic: Elecard Watermark  (Read 8737 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 05:37:08 PM »
Hello j_ac,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, watermarks are on the output files of the mpeg1, mpeg2, avc files.
After registration there will be no watermark.

Also, the fact that it has it adds that watermark, does that mean that the trimming is not lossless?

SolveigMM technology keeps 99% of data and only transcodes a few frames at the beginning and end of the video segments, so that files are also processed fast and lossless. This is for mpeg1, mpeg2, avc.

Also, I'm planning to replace my computer in 4 months. Would I be able to use my license to instal Video Splitter on that computer, or is the license computer specific?

You will be able to install Video Splitter on the new PC. You only need to ununstall it at first from your old PC and then install it on your new PC and register with your license key.

If any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 11:49:51 AM »
I'm planning on buying the full version of Video Splitter. But I first want to know, some of the videos that I trim have an Elecard watermark, I want to know if the full version will have that watermark. Better safe than sorry.

Also, the fact that it has it adds that watermark, does that mean that the trimming is not lossless?

Also, I'm planning to replace my computer in 4 months. Would I be able to use my license to instal Video Splitter on that computer, or is the license computer specific?