For some reason, SolveigMM Video Splitter Home 9 no longer works. I can import a file to edit, but as soon as I try to add a marker for editing, the program freezes.
This started with some 4K stream rips, but now affects 1080p bluray rips and now all files I try to edit. The video and audio will show up in the preview window, but clicking or selecting any edit, marker, play function causes the program to freeze. Trying to close the window does nothing. I have to use Task Manager to force close Video Splitter, which may or may not show "Not Responding" in Task Manager.
Things I've tried:
I've uninstalled Video Splitter, rebooted and reinstalled - no change.
I've uninstalled Video Splitter and K-Lite Basic, rebooted and reinstalled - no change.
I've uninstalled Video Splitter and K-Lite Basic, rebooted and reinstalled Video Splitter and LAV - no change.
I've tried logging out, and logging back in - no change
I'm using a Windows 10 Pro i7-8700T with 64GB DDR4 memory.
Is my current license still active? What else can I try?