This documentation is designed to help you in using Video Splitter. It contains information that describes basic and advanced steps for performing splitting tasks, interface items and shortcut keys.
This documentation is divided into the following sections:
- Getting started: This section contains introductory information about Video Splitter, supported file formats, system requirements, basic terms and shortcut keys
- Video Splitter interface: Provides information about controls in the Video Splitter user interface
- Using Video Splitter: Provides information about procedures to accomplish common tasks in Video Splitter
- How-To: Provides information about the basic steps of video splitting process
- Technical information: Provides the technical description of the components Video Splitter is based on
SolveigMM Video Splitter
Video Splitter User Gude
Date modified: January 28, 2020
First edition: August 18, 2005
More information can be found at: www.solveigmm.com
For Technical Support, please contact the Solveig Multimedia Technical Support Team: email@example.com
Solveig Multimedia provides this publication "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
This publication may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Nor is any liability assumed for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. Solveig Multimedia may make improvements and/ or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described in this publication at any time.
Other company, product, service names and trademarks are trademarks or service marks of other companies or corporations.