Author Topic: Automatic stop recording at shutdown.  (Read 12510 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 05:01:27 PM »
Luxury cheap replica watches have long been a symbol of timeless elegance, superior craftsmanship and refined taste. These timepieces are more than just functional accessories; They are works of art that exude prestige and sophistication. From their complex movements to the use of exquisite materials, luxury fake rolex watches are carefully crafted and strive for perfection.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:51:13 PM »
Dietro il marchio di orologi repliche di lusso c'è un ricco patrimonio culturale e una storia unica del marchio, che offre alle persone una comprensione più profonda del valore degli orologi.Gli orologi rolex submariner replica di lusso non sono solo una decorazione lussuosa, ma anche un simbolo di apprezzamento.La ricerca della qualità. della vita, indossarli fa sentire alle persone il potere della dignità e della fiducia.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 12:54:59 AM »
Hi David,

Thank you for your question. I'd suggest to write either to WMV or to ASF file format. If writing is broken up you should be able to open such a stream anyway. Let us know if that helps.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:08:43 PM »
I am Windows764bit, frequently records the entire screen, the sessions are very long, I'm using this video codec Xvid. Unfortunately, quite often, inadvertently shutting down the system, do not stop giving in HyperCam, video does not play, damaged. What to do at the close of the operating system automatically gave STOP HyperCam recording?

PS. Sorry for my poor English;)

I greet
David