Author Topic: Error can't create solveigMM WASAPI Filter Class not registered HR = 0x80040154  (Read 21191 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
Owning a luxury fake watches means more than just owning a prestigious accessory; It’s about investing in a piece that can be passed down from generation to generation. These timepieces hold their value extremely well, rolex replica and some even appreciate in value over time, making them attractive investment options. For watch connoisseurs, collecting luxury watches has become a lifelong passion, omega replica with each purchase adding to the value and uniqueness of their collection.

• Users
    • View Profile
Gli imitazioni orologi di lusso sono la cristallizzazione dell'artigianato orologiero avanzato e del design raffinato. Hanno conquistato molti collezionisti di orologi imitazione rolex e appassionati di moda con il loro fascino unico e la qualità eccellente. I migliori orologi replica omega di lusso utilizzano materiali di altissima qualità, come oro, platino, acciaio e pietre preziose, ecc., ogni orologio è stato rigorosamente selezionato e ha un processo di produzione molto preciso.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
Hello Legolas68680,

Thank you for your post.
Was the re-installation of HyperCam 6 helpful for you?
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
This happened to me just after an automatic update of Windows 11 Pro 23H2 to  Build  22631.3155  :-[. HyperCam 6 was working fine before. I guess the Microsoft update has damaged the install  ::). I will re-install the software. >:(

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
Hello tonyc9,
The problem must be that the installation was not complete. Please try to do a clean install of the software: first uninstall your current version, restart your PC if requested. Then install the HyperCam again.

• Users
    • View Profile
can anyone help with these errors please ?

can't create solveigMM WASAPI Filter Class not registered HR = 0x80040154
can't create source filters (Class not registered hr = 0x80040154)