Author Topic: Hypercam - recording live to youtube not functioning  (Read 27353 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:40:31 PM »
In recent years, independent watchmakers have gained recognition for their innovative designs and limited edition timepieces. replica watches Brands like replica omega watches and rolex replica watches push the boundaries of the watch industry with their avant-garde designs and use of innovative materials such as carbon fiber and sapphire crystal. These watches are not only exquisite timekeeping instruments, but also bold statements of individuality and creativity.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:46:12 AM »
Le funzioni uniche degli orologi replica orologi replica di lusso sono combinate con strutture meccaniche complesse, come le funzioni del cronografo, i display delle fasi lunari, i timer, ecc., rendendolo un capolavoro della tecnologia di produzione degli orologi hublot replica . La precisione degli orologi audemars piguet replica lusso raggiunge il livello del micron e ogni tempo I secondi possono indicare con precisione l'ora, consentendo alle persone di controllarlo in modo piรน accurato.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 06:25:20 PM »
Hello,

Thank you for your post.

We aware of this issue. As soon as it will be fixed we will post the updated version here.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 03:35:50 PM »
Version 6.1.2006.5 - trying to stream to Youtube (live).

I thought to use the key+server pair: program says it is recording, but nothing appears.

When I try to login using the so-called 'easy' interface, the dialog complains that my browser (FF - 85.0.2 64-bit) is not secure.

The 'Learn more' tab implies that Javascript is not enabled - but, after checking via 'about:config', search javascript - all javascript related items show enabled.

So, at a loss.

Recording locally works fine. Would this have anything to do with it being the first recording going to Youtube?

Regards,

'register'ed
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 03:47:54 PM by register »