Author Topic: Problem freezes recording video with Hypercam 3.5  (Read 13870 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:01:18 PM »
Luxury watches are not just for telling time. replica watches they represent a fusion of art, craftsmanship, history and uniqueness. With attention to detail, quality materials and rich heritage, luxury replica rolex are a testament to the dedication and passion that goes into creating a piece that transcends function.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 04:51:06 PM »
I migliori marchi replica watches hanno una lunga storia e una ricca esperienza nel campo dell'orologeria. I loro orologi rolex daytona replica saranno sottoposti a severi controlli di qualità per garantire una qualità impeccabile. Inoltre, gli stili di design degli orologi omega replica di lusso sono molto diversi, dai modelli classici ai modelli alla moda. Dalla semplicità alla complessità, riflettono tutti il ​​fascino e la personalità unici del marchio.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 09:29:28 PM »
Hi Olga I have sent you all my configuration.

Regards.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 12:06:10 PM »
Hello kanario40,

Thank you for your post and please excuse for the delayed answer.

We had state holidays till today.

Could you please send to support(at)solveigmm(dot)com screenshots of HyperCam 3 settings (Audio, Video, Extras, Interface tabs)?

Please specify also the game name for we could reproduce the freezing on our end.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 12:09:07 PM by Olga Krovyakova »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:14:08 PM »
When I record  a video in mode directdraw there are freezes in the video recorded with Hypercam 3.5.Example:

-Video recorded with Hypercam 3.5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as_UkH5bYRQ

-Video recorded with Camtasia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlKSpZWdC0

Like you can see in the video recorded with Hypercam there are freezes but in the video recorded with Camtasia not.
Can you solve that issue in a new version of Hypercam?

Regards.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:58:40 PM by kanario40 »