Author Topic: Video Playing Problem after Using HyperCam 2  (Read 27282 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:38:49 PM »
One of the most famous luxury best replica watches brands is Rolex. Founded in 1905, rolex replica swiss has cemented its reputation as a leader in watchmaking. Every Rolex timepiece is carefully assembled by skilled craftsmen to ensure that every detail is perfect. iwc replica their pursuit of perfection is reflected in the accuracy and reliability of the movement. Owning a Rolex is a status symbol and a testament to the enduring quality of this iconic brand.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 10:48:26 AM »
Lo stile di design unico e l'aspetto iconico degli orologi replica italia lusso li rendono al centro dell'attenzione.Che si tratti di un'occasione di lavoro o di un evento sociale, possono mostrare gusto eccellente e fascino personale.Gli orologi replica rolex lusso sono un piacere di lusso.Chi li indossa non solo può senti la sua squisita fattura e l'elevato comfort, ma mostra anche il loro gusto unico e il loro atteggiamento di successo.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 11:45:04 AM »
Hello K8T5,
As I said earlier, HyperCam 2 is not our product. You can ask the developers for support on their web-site.
Solveig Multimedia is in charge for the HyperCam version 3 and higher support. If you are interested in the latest version of HyperCam, please visit HyperCam home page.

K8T5
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 10:59:16 PM »
No, seriously. Anyone has to check. I have the recorded videos with no audio. I did not do anything wrong with the audio settings. I already have Stereo Mix enabled, and I already have v6.0.8899.1 of Realtek High Definition Audio, so something weird went wrong with the audio. Please check them.

https://bit.ly/343hDWm (These videos are short.)

https://i.ibb.co/kX0PBsR/9sd9f9sdf-s-So-Pd88s8.png (These are my audio drivers.)

K8T5
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 08:13:06 AM »
Oh. Well, Xvid MPEG-4 Codec did the trick, but there is another problem. When I recorded a video, using Xvid MPEG-4 Codec, there is no audio in the video.

K8T5
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 07:08:56 AM »
Hello K8T5,
Please let me explain, that HyperCam 2 is not a product of Solveig Multimedia. Futhermore, the HyperCam 2 is quite outdated.
What I can suggest in this situation, is to try to change video compression settings - try different video compressors.
Are there any video compression settings and any video compressors that you suggest?

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 01:21:25 PM »
Hello K8T5,
Please let me explain, that HyperCam 2 is not a product of Solveig Multimedia. Futhermore, the HyperCam 2 is quite outdated.
What I can suggest in this situation, is to try to change video compression settings - try different video compressors.

K8T5
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 01:26:13 PM »
I recorded a video, and when I played a video, using Media Player Classic - Home Cinema, the video freezes at the start.

I use HyperCam (v2.29.01) (64-bit). I also use Windows 10 Home (64-bit) (v10.0.18363.719).

So, I need the help with this issue.

I think that it was the problem with HyperCam 2.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 11:55:59 AM by K8T5 »