Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Beta Testing / Re: Online Video Editor for tests
« Last post by jamescordon on Today at 05:43:10 PM »
CMOLDS Dubai is one of the top web development companies in dubai specializing in websites as well it is also a leading mobile app development company uae providing both mobile app and web domain.
Video Splitter / profee
« Last post by nesterok148 on Today at 03:44:18 PM »
Hi friends, I want to tell you about a cool website that makes it easy for me to transfer money from uk to brazil, Profee allows users to conveniently add and manage money transfer recipients to Brazil and UK. I appreciate the flexibility to store recipients' data securely, which allows me to initiate subsequent transactions quickly and easily. The ability to edit or update recipient information ensures that I can send money to family or friends in Brazil accurately and efficiently. I confidently recommend this site to you.
Video Splitter / Re: preserving closed captions in ts file
« Last post by Olga Krovyakova on Today at 02:49:01 PM »
Hello araset,

Thank you for your post.
The editing of subtitles in TS files is not yet available by Video Splitter.
We will possibly add such support to the next releases of Video Splitter.
If such version appear, we will post the news here.

Currently supported file formats by Video Splitter and subtitles supported formats could be found here in "Supported formats" section:

https://www.solveigmm.com/en/support/doc/video-splitter/notices.html

And also is there option to set audio delay?
This feature is not yet supported by Video Splitter.
Video Splitter / Re: Video splitting doesn't work in new version
« Last post by EmmaAlva on Today at 02:48:32 PM »
Thank you both. I was having the same problem and didn't know how to solve it until I read this article.
HyperCam / Re: Hypercam 5 Home will not load properly
« Last post by marryjoy6374 on Today at 02:25:37 PM »
I also just installed the software and have the same problem: the main menu box will only show up on the taskbar and I can't get it to show on my screen. If so, can you tell me how you fixed this error? Thank you so much heardle
Video Splitter / preserving closed captions in ts file
« Last post by araset on Today at 05:14:46 AM »
Hi after editing file with Video Splitter closed captions are erased. How to preserve them? When try to enable saving mpeg2 closed captions data on re-encoded frames option in preferences there is communicate to register software. I have home version but I can't enable this option. And also is there option to set audio delay? Thanks.
Video Splitter / Re: I have question
« Last post by Olga Krovyakova on April 22, 2024, 01:53:12 PM »
Hello olgakrvavych,

Thank you for your post.

If we will have the updated version of Video Splitter with these features, we will post the information here.

You can also subscribe to our news here, at the bottom of the page in the "Subscribe for our newsletter" section:

https://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/video-splitter/

Have a good day!
Video Splitter / Re: I have question
« Last post by olgakrvavych on April 20, 2024, 12:12:35 AM »
Hi,

I have a video+audio clip, but wish in certain segments to avoid the video, and keep the audio.

I see there is audio-mute, but what I'm looking sounds more like "video mute", i.e. just keep the audio and freeze/hold the video.

Is there a way to have either of:

1) black video frame over the desired segment?
2) extend the last video frame, and just freeze it, for the duration of the segment?

Thanks.
Stormy.

I was also wondering about the ability to extend the last frame of a video! That would be such a useful feature, hopefully they can add it sometime soon..hopefully this year! It would be great to receive updates via email or somehow here on the forum?! I am not receiving any emails from solveig multimedia.
Video Splitter / Re: Question About Video Editor
« Last post by MarkMurillo on April 19, 2024, 11:34:23 AM »
Video editing on digital platforms is only for beginners or no need to be professional. For professionals, they are not the right choice for them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10