Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Video Splitter / Re: How-To section
« Last post by gbwhppscom1 on Today at 02:36:58 PM »
The Auto Reply feature in GB WhatsApp Download transforms how users manage their messages. It allows for setting up automated responses to incoming messages, ideal for those times when you are unavailable or managing business communications.
Video Splitter / Re: How to transfer license from inoperative computer
« Last post by Olga Krovyakova on June 17, 2024, 04:30:42 PM »
Hello JoshuaDuckworth,

Thank you for your post.

Please write us to support(at)solveigmm.com and specify your order ID to find out your order and help you.
You can also specify the email address that was used while the purchase for we could recognise your order.

Thanks.
Video Splitter / Re: How to transfer license from inoperative computer
« Last post by JoshuaDuckworth on June 17, 2024, 01:43:58 PM »
I also had the same problem and I got how to solve it.
Hello villagetunic,

Thank you for your post.
Yes, unfortunately the "Add marker + Invert timeline" button is not yet added to Video Splitter.
If we add it, we will post the news here.

Meanwhile, you can use "Invert timeline fragments" button that is currently included to the latest version 8 of Video Splitter.

This feature will never come back, which is why I have stayed at version 5.
Здравствуйте, Bratello!

Спасибо за ваше сообщение.
К сожалению, мы не исправляем проблемы в устаревших версиях Video Splitter.
Рекомендуем вам попробовать установить последнюю версию 8 программы и отредактировать с ней ваш файл, тем более что она уже может содержать исправление данной проблемы.

Загрузить последнюю версию программы можно на ее домашней странице:

https://www.solveigmm.com/ru/products/video-splitter/

Поможет ли вам это?
   Добрый день.
Версия 5.2.1602.24, windows 7.
Как бороться с проблемой отставания звука после склейки avchd-файлов? Фрагмент уже закончился, а звук еще пару секунд идет.
Hello villagetunic,

Thank you for your post.
Yes, unfortunately the "Add marker + Invert timeline" button is not yet added to Video Splitter.
If we add it, we will post the news here.

Meanwhile, you can use "Invert timeline fragments" button that is currently included to the latest version 8 of Video Splitter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10