Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SolveigMM Video Editing SDK / Mute certain parts of my movie
« Last post by Bluphix on Yesterday at 09:15:33 PM »
Hello.  I recently purchased this software and I was trying to mute the sound on several parts of my movie. Which went perfect up until i saved the file.  Once I saved the file the took out parts of my movie in between the mutes.  Can I get a little help please.  Thanks!  I look forward to being here.
Video Splitter / spolive
« Last post by spolive on Yesterday at 05:35:27 PM »
The Player and the Banker are each dealt a two card hand, with a possible third card dealt depending on your hand's value. Aces are worth 1, face cards and tens are worth 0, all other cards are face value. Hands have only 바카라사이트 a single digit value, if you go over 9, you subtract the tens place from your hand, so for example a hand totaling 16 would count as 6 and a hand totaling 23 would count as 3. If anyone is dealt an 8 or a 9, this is called a "Natural" and whoever is dealt the Natural wins. If the Player and Banker both have a Natural, it is a tie except in the case of a Natural 9 beating a Natural 8.
Start earning on the Internet by yourself right now! After all there are sites like this https://rucaptcha.com/ where they pay for decrypting captchas. Many people are already working on this service and quite successfully. The site is made convenient for workers and offers excellent conditions.
HyperCam / Re: Desktop Duplication API - Dual Display
« Last post by GarySprague on January 22, 2022, 06:47:08 PM »
Desktop duplication is held for the active modes for the turns. The change of the visit website for the offers. The trial is held for the applied forms for the terms. The joy is fit for the held aspiration for the induction approach for all offers.
General Discussion / SolveigMM Video Splitter Alternatives
« Last post by jeansboutiqueandmore on January 22, 2022, 05:24:37 PM »
SolveigMM Video Splitter is portrayed as 'remarkable video editorial manager to work with pre-compacted AVC/H264, MP4, MOV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MKV, AVI, WMV, MP3, WMA documents' and is a Video Editor in the Video and Movies class. There are in excess of 25 options in contrast to SolveigMM Video Splitter for an assortment of stages, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Online/Web-based and Android. The best option is Avidemux, which is both free and Open Source.
SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plug-In / ij.start.canon
« Last post by shaunagrant363 on January 22, 2022, 12:12:55 PM »
Setting up your canon printer will take a few moments to get ready. However, it’s important to connect your inkjet printer and PC, Laptop with a wireless connection ij.start.canon , ij.start.cannon , Https //ij.start.cannon , Https //ij.start.cannon .
SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plug-In / www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting
« Last post by shaunagrant363 on January 22, 2022, 12:12:36 PM »

Visit www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting and open the door to the world of HP smart printing solutions. HP wireless printer is a versatile printing device that helps you print, scan, copy and fax your documents as per the requirement .
According to the current scenario, numerous Cash App scammers are making proper utilization of a Fake Cash App Balance Screenshot Generator to steal money. So, if you ever come across any such proof regarding the same, you have to simply get in touch with the Cash App support executives right now. 
Google Android (Go edition), the light-weighted version with full-featured OS, has reached 200 million daily active users. Google launched its first Android GO in 2017, providing its users a smoother Android experience with 2GB of RAM or less on entry-level. The company has announced an all-new version of OS that will launch in 2022 at an affordable price. But the company doesn’t create headlines this time.

Google’s Android 12 GO
Speed, security, and privacy are the main priority for the Android12 Go edition, similar to Android 12 proper. The most notable thing now is the speed 30% faster, with smoother animations available on Android 12 Go. SplashscreenAPI, which is available now for the low-powered OS, will also help the developers.

For our website :- www.mcafee.com/activateAmazon.com/code
Hello Marty,

This is some kind of very specific bug as it is was not regrettably reproduced yet on several different our computers.
So we need some more information to reproduce it at our end.

If it is possible, please send us the original input file that you open in Video Splitter and the project file. You can upload it to any file sharing service, e.g. Google drive (https://drive.google.com) or Wetransfer.com.

To get the project file open the input file in Video Splitter, set fragments for saving and deleting then go to File menu -> Save project as and select folder to save the project file.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10