Author Topic: Discrepancy of a sound to the image  (Read 30377 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:29:22 PM »
One of the famous luxury fake watches brands - breitling. Known for its commitment to tradition and innovation, breitling watches are highly regarded for their unique designs and exceptional complications. breitling replica timepieces often fetch high prices at auction and are highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts. The brand's commitment to quality and craftsmanship has earned them a loyal following among watch connoisseurs.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:51:48 AM »
La struttura meccanica degli replica orologi di lusso รจ estremamente precisa e complessa. รˆ composta da centinaia di parti. Viene sottoposto ad assemblaggi precisi e molteplici calibrazioni per garantire la precisione e una lunga durata dell'orologio replica rolex. Questi orologi replica panerai hanno un funzionamento meccanico altamente preciso e sono sottoposti a test rigorosi I test e la calibrazione forniscono una visualizzazione dell'ora accurata e affidabile in ogni momento.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 02:24:55 AM »
Hello 3ะกะตั€ะณะตะน,

Thank you for your post.
I've noticed that you have already asked to help us in the another topic in Russian language.
Please see my reply here.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 02:26:30 AM by Olga Krovyakova »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 07:50:42 PM »
At reproduction of the movie consisting of many AVI files removed on video camera there is a pause because of loading of each file. I decided to stick together all AVI files in one to solve this problem. I used Video Splitter Business 14.0.1401.28 the Problem . Discrepancy of a sound to the image. Begins approximately in 10 min. reproduction. And in each AVI file all Apprx. Prompt as to solve this problem?