Author Topic: Runtime error and crash after adding .mkv to the project in AVI Trimmer +  (Read 53805 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
One of the most famous luxury best replica watches brands is Rolex. Founded in 1905, rolex replica swiss has cemented its reputation as a leader in watchmaking. Every Rolex timepiece is carefully assembled by skilled craftsmen to ensure that every detail is perfect. iwc replica their pursuit of perfection is reflected in the accuracy and reliability of the movement. Owning a Rolex is a status symbol and a testament to the enduring quality of this iconic brand.

• Users
    • View Profile
Le funzioni uniche degli orologi replica orologi replica di lusso sono combinate con strutture meccaniche complesse, come le funzioni del cronografo, i display delle fasi lunari, i timer, ecc., rendendolo un capolavoro della tecnologia di produzione degli orologi hublot replica . La precisione degli orologi audemars piguet replica lusso raggiunge il livello del micron e ogni tempo I secondi possono indicare con precisione l'ora, consentendo alle persone di controllarlo in modo piรน accurato.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 04:26:42 PM »
Hello Gecko,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send us the original input file that you open in Video Splitter and the project file? You can upload it to any file sharing service, e.g. Google drive (https://drive.google.com) or Wetransfer.com.

To get the project file open the input file in Video Splitter, set fragments for saving and deleting then go to File menu -> Save project as and select folder to save the project file.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 08:42:10 PM »
Hi

Every time I try to add a video (.mkv) to a project there is MS C++ Runtime error. No matter what size of the video has. Windows 10, latest update (as of 10/02/2021). Core i7 9700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080 Ti

Can you advice what to do?