Author Topic: Stereo aAudio channel selection with the SDK  (Read 18131 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 05:16:41 PM »
Ok, I see. So no, channel splitting is not suported by the SDK at the moment. You can contact us to discuss possible custom development.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 03:35:51 PM »
Yes that is correct it is MPeg 1 Level 2 Audio CBR.  I can send you a small sample if that helps.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »
I have used the SDK sample to subclip MPeg files and it works quite well.  The one last feature I need to test out is to have the resulting subclip file only contain the left channel of the stereo pair from the source Mpeg file.  I have tried to use but I find that it still includes both sides.    Is there a way in the SDK to only included one of the stereo pairs in the output file?  Thanks

'Set output audio stream
    Dim iaudio As Integer
    iaudio = 1
    tmpVar = iaudio

Call m_IModuleConfigVB.SetValueVB(SMM_Defs.SMAT_AudioStreamNumber, tmpVar)

Hi piningforfjords,
Thank you for feedback. Well currently the SDK is only allows choosing the cetrain audio stream if input file contain several.
If you really need to enable/disable one of stereo channel we could discuss that implementation.
What kind of audio steam your MPEG file contains? is it MPEg-1 audio?
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »
I have used the SDK sample to subclip MPeg files and it works quite well.  The one last feature I need to test out is to have the resulting subclip file only contain the left channel of the stereo pair from the source Mpeg file.  I have tried to use but I find that it still includes both sides.    Is there a way in the SDK to only included one of the stereo pairs in the output file?  Thanks

'Set output audio stream
    Dim iaudio As Integer
    iaudio = 1
    tmpVar = iaudio

Call m_IModuleConfigVB.SetValueVB(SMM_Defs.SMAT_AudioStreamNumber, tmpVar)