Author Topic: Can't use product I paid for  (Read 11642 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 03:52:47 PM »
Luxury cheap replica watches have long been a symbol of timeless elegance, superior craftsmanship and refined taste. These timepieces are more than just functional accessories; They are works of art that exude prestige and sophistication. From their complex movements to the use of exquisite materials, luxury fake rolex watches are carefully crafted and strive for perfection.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 11:50:48 AM »
Hello vertigo,
Unfortunately, I can not see any issues specified in the topic.
The download link were provided.
64bit versions available only for Video Splitter 7.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 06:24:12 AM »
So are you ignoring this issue now, too? Guess that's what I get for going with a low-reputation software: poor quality product and support. I'll just have to go buy VideoReDo, which appears to be much more professional and actually worth the money, unlike this POS that's not worth $5.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 02:15:16 AM »
Ok, so no 64-bit version?? And why isn't this directly accessible via the website. It's ridiculous that people who pay you for a product don't have direct access to it. Considering you can't even do something as basic as that, it's really no surprise this program has so may issues.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 04:06:17 PM »
Hello vertigo,

You can download the latest version 6 of the Video Splitter by the following links:
Home Edition
Business Edition

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 05:16:13 AM »
So not only was I unable to use this back when I bought it due to numerous issues that don't seem to have been solved over the course of the past couple years, but now I can't even attempt to use it again because the licenses only work for the current major version, and I bought it on version 6, yet you don't provide downloads of old versions, so I'm stuck with a license for a version I can't even get. What kind of ridiculous company is this?