Author Topic: I can't find the serial  (Read 9122 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 10:42:55 AM »
In recent years, independent watchmakers have gained recognition for their innovative designs and limited edition timepieces. replica watches Brands like replica omega watches and rolex replica watches push the boundaries of the watch industry with their avant-garde designs and use of innovative materials such as carbon fiber and sapphire crystal. These watches are not only exquisite timekeeping instruments, but also bold statements of individuality and creativity.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 03:34:38 PM »
Hello Kollaps,
Please send this request with the activation key to the our technical support.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 08:46:29 AM »
Notice that I found the serial, as soon as I had made the purchase with an email address that I do not use often, fortunately I found it among the old emails. But now a problem has arisen.
After formatting the pc, the software warns me that the key is already in use. I don't know what to do, is it possible that I have to buy back the software because there is no way to deactivate and reactivate it? Anyone who can give me a hand on how to do it? In the "information / help" drop-down menu I have no way to disable the key as the trial version is installed. It seems strange to me that I had to deactivate it before formatting, I never could have known ...  :(

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 12:30:01 AM »
Hi all, sorry for my not good english, i have a problem, i just formatted the computer and i can't recover the serial purchased months ago of this program. I don't have any license file, I wouldn't want to have deleted it by mistake, is there a customer area where I can find the serial? I can't find this section on the official website. If there is a personal customer area, can you kindly link it to me? Or is there some way to get it back via email?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 12:31:54 AM by Kollaps »