Author Topic: Program starts with Splitting window maxamized and can't resize  (Read 13102 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
Luxury best replica watches can also serve as investment pieces. Many high-end brands, such as fake rolex and Audemars Piguet, have a long history of retaining their value and even increasing in value over time. Often limited edition or vintage models, these iwc watches are highly sought after in the watch collecting community and can fetch high prices at auctions and resales.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2023, 06:26:25 PM »
Hello RCSVMM,

Thank you for your post.
If there will be any further questions with Video Splitter, please feel free to ask.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 08:07:11 AM »
Thanks Jacobo.  I'll save these in case it happens again.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 04:10:53 AM »
Fixed!  Not sure what fixed it.  I was paying around with the config file and the APK files.  On one test I saw a line at the top of the screen which I had not seen before. The line was only about a character wide but it let me grab it and pull down which showed the other windows and allowed me to resize as needed.

Thanks

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 02:47:13 AM »
I am using Home edition version 6.1.1811.19.  This started yesterday when I opened the program and I can't figure out how to resize the splitter window of the program.  I can't see any other window except for the splitter window.  I went through preferences and reset to defaults where ever I could but, nothing has worked so far.  Hopefully this is a known problem with an easy fix.

I have a screen shot of the issue but insert image icon is not working for me and I don't see an attachment option. If I figure out how to post a pic I will update the post.

Thanks