Author Topic: Sound does not sync after trimming  (Read 10077 times)
Prof100
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 11:17:14 AM »
I will repeat the trimming with a clean reboot and applications other than AVI Splitter shut down and see if the problem persists.  I will post when I have result.

Bill

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 10:26:59 AM »
Use any file hosting service you wish (e.g. http://yousendit.com or http://www.2shared.com).
Can you repeat trimming operation and get the same audio out of sync?
As i've said it will be better to reproduce the problem on our end, so the source file needed.
Solveig Multimedia - Video Editing Software

Prof100
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 10:44:47 PM »
I can run G spot on the processed file.  It will tell you everything.  I post processed in Picasa 3 movie maker but the sound sync problem was evident after the Trimming operation in AVI Splitter.

There is one possible reason for the problem.  I am doing this on a XP run laptop with only 2 gig of ram.  System resources were quite limited at that time.

Camera used was a simple key fob camera (version 3) that outputs a AVI file.

I ran the g spot analysis and saved it as a jpeg but can figure out how to attach it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 10:57:38 PM by Prof100 »

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 09:44:22 PM »
Could you upload somewhere the file you've tried to trimm and  provide time intervals you've selected. If not - provide the file format and codecs information in it, we will try to reproduce the problem with the files of the same type. But original file will be better.
Solveig Multimedia - Video Editing Software

Prof100
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 11:28:33 AM »
One major problem I have is I mark, select and delete a clips, but the sound is not in sync after pressing Trim and saving as a new file.  Help would be appreciated.

Bill