Author Topic: Splitter Never Starts  (Read 13468 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:52:23 PM »
Luxury best replica watches can also serve as investment pieces. Many high-end brands, such as fake rolex and Audemars Piguet, have a long history of retaining their value and even increasing in value over time. Often limited edition or vintage models, these iwc watches are highly sought after in the watch collecting community and can fetch high prices at auctions and resales.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 04:10:56 PM »
The file that you load in the Video Splitter for editing.

hurricane51
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 04:01:43 PM »
By "source file" you are referring to ????

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 03:47:44 PM »
Hello hurricane51,
This must be a bug the software bug. Please send your source file to the tech. support. Also please attach a trimming project file that you can save in "File"-"Save project file as" menu. You can use any file sharing services to send your video.

hurricane51
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 11:14:26 AM »
Checked the log and it seems to be failing on the audio stream, at least as far as I could tell.
1. Everything works in preview
2. Disabling both the audio and subtitle streams enables the splitting of video only to a video-only MKV file.
3. Enabling only the audio stream will successfully split the audio to an audio-only MKV file.

Audio format is AAC 6-channel. Subtitle format is UTF-8 SRT.

It would be useful if VS could throw a displayed error when it fails.

hurricane51
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 01:04:29 AM »
I just installed 7.3. Complete newbie. Loaded up a video file, cut a few fragments out. I clicked the save button. The progress window comes up and the time starts counting up, but the progress never gets beyond 0%. No error message, just seems like the program lost its way.