Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / How to solve the error 0x0?
« Last post by henry7 on Yesterday at 11:27:19 PM »
"Windows Error Code 0x0 0x0" Memory Leak - Due to limited system resources, a Microsoft memory leak might cause your device to perform slowly. Memory corruption and other possible issues in your code might occur when memory is mistreated.
Crash with Error 0x0 0x0 - This occurs when a software quits suddenly while operating (at runtime). These problems typically arise when Microsoft is unable to correctly process input or is unsure about what it should produce.
A faulty or out-of-date device driver might cause a 0x0 error. For a number of reasons, drivers may simply shift from working today to not working tomorrow. The good news is that upgrading your device drivers will usually resolve the Error.
We strongly recommend utilising a driver update application like DriverDoc to automate the procedure due to the time it takes to update drivers.
For More Info visit: zigwheels

For marketing purposes, many businesses purchase custom patch hats at wholesale prices and wear them at their events, seminars, and trade fairs.  Wearing a hat in hot weather can help keep your body temperature down by shielding UV radiation from the sun.
General Discussion / Tadora 20 is Answer for Male importance
« Last post by erectilepharma on Yesterday at 02:11:38 PM »
Using Tadora 20 can treat erectile dysfunction in men. This medicine contains Tadalafil as the main ingredient. As this drug increases sexual arousal, a strong erection can be easily achieved. This medicine can be used at any time, but it should be noted that this medicine must be used one hour before sex. A doctor should be consulted for information on when and how to take this medicine. So visit our online store - erectilepharma.com.
Video Splitter / Re: Video rarely shown after loading media files for edit
« Last post by Killer906 on Yesterday at 10:15:37 AM »
Since I'm not familiar with v7.6.2, I'm sure I'm doing something incorrectly, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to find a dependable way to view the video content of the file I wish to edit. Even though I always utilise the same video, sometimes I am able to view it and other times I am unable to. However, I have no trouble hearing the audio. The video is visible in the timeline area as well.
When a company uses unique promotional items to boost its clientele, it almost always beats other companies in terms of revenue. Contact us to purchase a wide range of unique products at wholesale prices.
General Discussion / How you can treat impotence?
« Last post by nirala3 on October 06, 2022, 05:09:32 PM »
vidalista 60 is a PDE-5 depletion medicine that aids in the suppression of erectile dysfunction. The primary goal of this medicine is to address any concerns men may have during intercourse. It mostly acts by boosting blood flow to the phallus. Erectile dysfunction may be a serious issue in a man's life at any age.
Vidalista 80 is recommended by doctors for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or barrenness in men. Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Vidalista 80 mg, which is available in an 80mg strength.
Video Splitter / Re: Elecard Evaluation Period Has Expired?
« Last post by bleaurgh on October 06, 2022, 02:30:56 PM »
Experiencing the same.

It does not seem related to the file or the project. Whenever I split a file, I check each of the resulting parts before clearing the media. If the Elecard trial overlay is present, it seems to be produced every time i re-run the split. So I save the project, exit the program, relaunch it, open the project, and re-run the split. Then the output is usually fine.

But like it has been stated here already - it is a major pain to have to check each output file before clearing the media and deleting the source file.

Edit: Using registered x64 7.6.2209.30, latest version at time of writing.
Video Splitter / Re: Crash when re-opening a file created by splitter
« Last post by Fred Steel on September 28, 2022, 08:36:21 PM »
2 files were sent to support(at)solveigmm(dot)com via dropbox. Likewise I can attempt to help all of you, assuming you are getting hard paper errands from school and waver about asking help from masters dissertation help, simply check star article composing survey. This authors can assist you with any hard postulation whenever.
-Doug Elliott

Thanks a lot for info!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10