Author Topic: how to burn output file  (Read 9391 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 08:35:43 PM »
Dear nicewon,

Solveig Video Splitter doesn't support creating DVD project or creating special DVD project files at the present time.
It only edits media files, that are in the list of supported file formats at the product's home page.
Possibly will add such feature to Video Splitter's next releases.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 02:34:07 AM »
Have never tried to make DVD from split files created from Solveig Splitter. If you are wanting to edit files and then create a DVD then I would suggest an editing software such as Corel Movie Studio or Sony Movie Studio. Either will allow you to trim your files then produce a project that can be burned to DVD format and played in any DVD player. The burning software is not your problem as you have already stated. Its the structure of your files and I am not sure that Solveig is the right software for that. I could be wrong and it would be nice if someone would post some instructions if it is capable of such a process. Good luck.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 11:28:49 PM »
Hi ,Thanks for your reply . indeed I have used all those  burners and more , having been a gizmo follower for years  , they all require the .info and .bup files which are missing from the output from Solveigmm video splitter . I am  using .vob (mepg 2 )
 What I really need is a step by step procedure which i cannot find .  The missing files are in the original but after solviegmm saves the output they are no longer there , and i guess most would agree you cannot have a video dvd  that will play on a tv  without those files . i find it hard to understand why it would even add the file it adds  I can imagine i works flawlessly with other formats but I am wanting to use it with .vob files , thanks once again for your help

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 08:21:33 PM »
Hello nicewon,

Thank you for your post.

".mlmix" file is the index file that is created and used by Video Splitter as the additional subsidiary file.

It should not be added to DVD project.

Please include only output .vob files.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 12:38:07 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 06:42:16 PM »
Hi can somebody explain in simple terms how i can burn to a dvd the video splitter files ? After cutting a piece out the final file using i end up with a .vob mlmix file which which I can not burn to video dvd , it keeps saying  bup and info files missing
 I have tried at least 4 different burners
                                                                 thanks in advance