Author Topic: I need a free Simple Lightweight Video cutter/joiner.  (Read 8265 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 03:02:35 PM »
One of the famous luxury fake watches brands - breitling. Known for its commitment to tradition and innovation, breitling watches are highly regarded for their unique designs and exceptional complications. breitling replica timepieces often fetch high prices at auction and are highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts. The brand's commitment to quality and craftsmanship has earned them a loyal following among watch connoisseurs.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 02:51:39 PM »
Hello popchau,
If you're posting in this thread and you still didn't try out SolveigMM Video Splitter , then I suggest you do so. It should do all that you described.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 01:25:39 AM »
You are talking about a software you want recommendation of and posting it in the very forum of such a software?

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 04:57:57 PM »
I jus need to open the source video, mark the start and end points and cut that part. It shouldn't convert the file or it shouldn't re-encode the file. Jus cut. No cropping, no resolution changing, no format changing.And then join 2 or 3 video cuts into one. Is there any software does these?? Almost all my source videos are mp4 and mkv. I tried like 10+ softwares listed by Google and failed to achieve what I want, would really appreciate if someone comes up with the right piece of software. Thx in advance.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 02:47:05 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »