Author Topic: ZOND 265 version 2 released. MAC OS, stream errors detection, H.264  (Read 31497 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
In recent years, independent watchmakers have gained recognition for their innovative designs and limited edition timepieces. replica watches Brands like replica omega watches and rolex replica watches push the boundaries of the watch industry with their avant-garde designs and use of innovative materials such as carbon fiber and sapphire crystal. These watches are not only exquisite timekeeping instruments, but also bold statements of individuality and creativity.

• Users
    • View Profile
Le funzioni uniche degli orologi replica orologi replica di lusso sono combinate con strutture meccaniche complesse, come le funzioni del cronografo, i display delle fasi lunari, i timer, ecc., rendendolo un capolavoro della tecnologia di produzione degli orologi hublot replica . La precisione degli orologi audemars piguet replica lusso raggiunge il livello del micron e ogni tempo I secondi possono indicare con precisione l'ora, consentendo alle persone di controllarlo in modo più accurato.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 02:41:14 AM »
Zond 265, ver. 2, with a bunch of new features is released and available for evaluation at http://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/zond/

The highlights:

- Detection of HEVC stream errors. Available in “Error” tab and as CLI report
- H.264/AVC support in release mode
- Mac OS X version of Zond for HEVC streams

Additional features include:

- Support of MPEG-2 Transport Stream for HEVC/H.265 and AVC/H.264 streams
- Compatible with the reference software HM 16.2
- Support of 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:0:0 chroma format for HEVC
- Support of 10 bits video compression for HEVC
- Optimized CLI report generation process for multiple simultaneous reports per run

Newest edition of the software will be unveiled during the shows as follows:

- NAB Show 2015 in Las Vegas, April 13-16, Booth: SU7102 of DekTeс

- CCBN 2015 in Beijing, March, Booth of DTVCore

- KobaShow in Seul, May 19 -22, Booth of Huton Digital
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia