AVI Trimmer + MKV 2. Freeware video/movie editing, keeps quality and sync
SolveigMM AVI Trimmer + MKV is a free video editor for fast and lossless AVI and MKV editing. This freeware AVI editor is small, smart, easy to use and involves no encoding/decoding processes. No video / audio degradation and out of sync problem arises after editing. All AVI and MKV file types of any size and video / audio content are supported.
With AVI Trimmer + MKV you can do the folowing things:
- Edit movie for YouTube. Read how...
- Get rid of TV tips in your AVI
- Cut or edit out any AVI part you want to
- Remove audio stream form AVI file. Read How
For advanced editing AVI and more media formats like MPEG-2, WMV, ASF, WMA and MP3 use SolveigMM Video Splitter. Read how to merge AVIs, edit MPEG-2 or cut WMV and another detailed tutorials.
How to edit your movie to put it on YouTube
How to delete audio from AVI
How to part DV AVI type 1 or 2 by DV time codes
More how to...
- Windows XP / 2000 / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 operating system
- DirectX 8.0 Runtime or higher
- Appropriate video and audio decoders for preview feature
- Windows Media Format 9 Series Runtime to be shipped with Windows Media Player 9 and higher.
Window Media Player update
Windows Media Format 9 Series Runtime update (5MB)
- Hangs on the trimming of files with extension that not belongs to actual file type
- Hangs and crash on some mkv files opening
- Black screen after trimming of video only on AVI files with AVC1
- Hangs on multiple fragments trimming on some AVI files
- Hangs on AVI files with MP3 audio with variable bitrate trimming
- "Unable to Start Scene Detection" message on MKV files with chapters opening
See all changes
AVI Trimmer + MKV 2.0
Size: 9.8 Mb
Ver/Date: 2.0.1210.11, 2012 Oct 11
Description: Freeware video editor for fast and lossless AVI + MKV files cutting and editing