How to register Video Splitter Portable
By Olga Krovyakova - March, 29 2019
This guideline is intended to describe how you can install and register SolveigMM Video Splitter Portable with the purchased license key.
1. Download the installation file from our website from the following link:
2. Launch the SolveigMM Video Splitter installation.
To install the portable version, please check up while the installation “Create portable installation on the removable or network disk” checkbox. Then choose the folder of the USB-drive or another portable device using the “Browse” button.
3. Go to the “SMMVSplitterPortable3” folder, launch the “SMMVSplitter.exe’’ file to start the SolveigMM Video Splitter Portable.
4. SolveigMM Video Splitter Portable main window will open.
Click on the “Activate” button of the window or go to “Help” -> “Register…” menu and copy/paste your license key to the opened window.
The confirmation of your successful registration will appear.
If you will get the message that the activation was failed, please check:
- If you have not copy/pasted some extra signs, e.g. spaces;
- If you have the following inscriptions of the title of the main window and “About SolveigMM Video Splitter” window.
If you don't have them, then you have installed the standard version, therefore your license key is not valid for it.
For any questions please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Olga Krovyakova is the Technical Support Manager in Solveig Multimedia since 2010.
She is the author of many text and video guidelines of company's products: Video Splitter, HyperCam, WMP Trimmer Plugin, AVI Trimmer+ and TriMP4.
She works with programs every day and therefore knows very well how they work. Сontact Olga via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. She will gladly assist you!