How to split WebM file
By Olga Krovyakova - March, 26 2019
SolveigMM Video Splitter is the powerful video editor that helps to edit file of large variety of file formats, such as FLV, AVC/H264, MP4, MOV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, MKV, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, MP3, WMA.
In this step by step gudeline, I'll describe you how to split WebM file into several fragments using SolveigMM Video Splitter.
1. Download and install the product.
2. Run SolveigMM Video Splitter from its yellow icon on the desktop or from Start -> All programms -> Solveig Multimedia -> SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition.
3. Open the WebM file you would like to be splitted. Use drag-and-drop to easily move your file to the Video Splitter's window from any folder or click on the "Input" area of the left panel or use File menu -> Open Media File...
4. Use slider and markers to select start and stop time positions of fragments. Place marker on the timeline with the "Add marker" button or "M" hot key.
To find the needed frame use if necessary "Zoom in/out" buttons to change the time scale of the timeline.
5. Click on the "Save all fragment as" button to save all fragmens in the separate files.
6. Select folder to which the fragments will be saved, select the name for outout files, click "Save".
Wait until the process of splitting will be completed. You will see the corresponding window.
That's all! Thank you for using of SolveigMM Video Splitter.
Olga Krovyakova is the Technical Support Manager in Solveig Multimedia since 2010.
She is the author of many text and video guidelines of company's products: Video Splitter, HyperCam, WMP Trimmer Plugin, AVI Trimmer+ and TriMP4.
She works with programs every day and therefore knows very well how they work. Сontact Olga via email@example.com if you have any questions. She will gladly assist you!