SolveigMM Video Splitter MACis an outstanding video editor to operate with pre-compressed MP4 and TS files
- Enjoy lossless editing with no slowdowns
- Seamlessly remove unwanted video parts with just a couple clicks
Cut and join up video
and audio streams with pinpoint accuracy
- All that – through an intuitive interface!
- Smart editing approach to keep 99 percents of input data in original way
- Supports MP4 and MPEG-TS files with HEVC and AVC codecs
- Selection of multiple intervals in a single file
- Two editing modes for comfortable use
- Easy fragment selecting through Begin and End Markers
- Cut commercials: simultaneously delete multiple parts of a movie; remove all ads from a movie with just two actions
SolveigMM Video Splitter is an outstanding video editor to operate with pre-compressed MP4 files. The editor is lossless and fast, removing unwanted parts of the video seamlessly with just a few mouse clicks. The SolveigMM Video Splitter™ has an intuitive, user-friendly interface that is very easy to use.
- MAC OS X 10.10 or later
- 64-bit processor
How it looksCheck out the clear and user-friendly product interface!
SolveigMM announces a new version of its Zond 265 – HEVC Video analyzer, version 4.7. The new version main feature is Decoded picture buffer (DPB) visualization for HEVC video. Besides HEVC/H.265 streams Zond 265 supports AOMedia Video 1 (AV1), MPEG-2 , and H.264 codecs. Learn more about the new Zond 265 and get ver.4.7 for evaluation.
Solveig Multimedia with our partner nablet takes part at IBC 2019 in Amsterdam, September 13 - 16, 2019 and invites to visit the stand 7.A06. We will gladly reveal the HTML5 Video Editor - our brand-new product for cloud-based video editing, and demonstrate the latest achievement in the field of comprehensive debug analysis in easy-to-use visuals for HEVC/H.265, H.264, MPEG-2 and AV-1 format, Zond 265. The new version is allows you to view the Decoded Picture Buffer.
We also welcome you to discuss our traditional smart editing solutions, Video Editing SDK, which allows the developer to create applications for advanced frame-accurate editing of digital video/audio data in various formats and Video Splitter, a powerful editing consumer application developed on the basis of Video Editing SDK - an illustrative example of the most attractive features implementation.