SolveigMM Video Splitter MACis an outstanding video editor to operate with pre-compressed MP4 and TS files
- Enjoy lossless editing with no slowdowns
- Seamlessly remove unwanted video parts with just a couple clicks
Cut and join up video
and audio streams with pinpoint accuracy
- All that – through an intuitive interface!
- Smart editing approach to keep 99 percents of input data in original way
- Supports MP4 and MPEG-TS files with HEVC and AVC codecs
- Selection of multiple intervals in a single file
- Two editing modes for comfortable use
- Easy fragment selecting through Begin and End Markers
- Cut commercials: simultaneously delete multiple parts of a movie; remove all ads from a movie with just two actions
SolveigMM Video Splitter is an outstanding video editor to operate with pre-compressed MP4 files. The editor is lossless and fast, removing unwanted parts of the video seamlessly with just a few mouse clicks. The SolveigMM Video Splitter™ has an intuitive, user-friendly interface that is very easy to use.
- MAC OS X 10.10 or later
- 64-bit processor
How it looksCheck out the clear and user-friendly product interface!
SolveigMM announces a new version of its Zond 265 – HEVC Video analyzer, version 4.7. The new version main feature is Decoded picture buffer (DPB) visualization for HEVC video. Besides HEVC/H.265 streams Zond 265 supports AOMedia Video 1 (AV1), MPEG-2 , and H.264 codecs. Learn more about the new Zond 265 and get ver.4.7 for evaluation.