How to join WebM files
By Olga Krovyakova - March, 19 2019
SolveigMM Video Splitter is an easy to use video editor that allows to join files of all popular file formats such as AVC/H264, MP4, MOV, MKV, WEBM, FLV, MKV, MPEG-2, WMV, ASF, AVI. In this guideline we will show you how to join several WebM files into a single video file.
1. Download and install Video Splitter on your computer.
2. Launch the product from its yellow icon on the desktop or follow Start -> All programs -> Solveig Multimedia -> SolveigMM Video Spliter Home Edition.
3. Go to Tools -> Join Manager -> Show Join Manager menu.
4. The window of the Join Manager will be opened. Now you need to add files you would like to be merged into a single file.
Drag-and-drop files from folder to Join Manager or Use "Add Media Files" button. In the opened window select files for joining, click the "Open" button.
You will see the list of files for joing in the Join Manager window. If you would like you can change the order of files in the list in the manner they should appear in the resulted file using "Move Selected Down/Up" buttons.
5. Click the "Start joining" button. In the opened dialog box select folder for output file saving, enter the name for the target file and click "Save" button.
The joining process will be started and you'll see the corresponding progress bar.
When the process of joining is completed you will be asked to open the folder of output file.
6. Click "Yes" if you would like to browse such folder or "No" otherwise.
That's all! Thank you for using SolveigMM Video Splitter!
Olga Krovyakova is the Technical Support Manager in Solveig Multimedia since 2010.
She is the author of many text and video guidelines of company's products: Video Splitter, HyperCam, WMP Trimmer Plugin, AVI Trimmer+ and TriMP4.
She works with programs every day and therefore knows very well how they work. Сontact Olga via email@example.com if you have any questions. She will gladly assist you!