How to launch the Zond 265 license server at system startup in hidden mode
By Olga Krovyakova - March, 23 2019
There is a possibility to launch the Zond 265 license server in hidden mode at system startup by adding the task to Windows Task Scheduler.
This action can be done via batch file or via Windows Task Scheduler interface.
1. To do this using batch processing please download archive from the link below. Unpack it.
2. Place “create_zond_license_server_auto_launch_scheduler_task.cmd” and “delete_zond_license_server_auto_launch_scheduler_task.cmd” files to Zond 265 folder and execute them with administrative privileges.
Alternatively you can also accomplish this task using Windows Task Scheduler.
1. Open the Windows Task Scheduler. You can find it in Start -> All programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Task Scheduler.
2. Create the new task in it.
4. Click "OK" button and close Windows Task Scheduler.
Olga Krovyakova is the Technical Support Manager in Solveig Multimedia since 2010.
She is the author of many text and video guidelines of company's products: Video Splitter, HyperCam, WMP Trimmer Plugin, AVI Trimmer+ and TriMP4.
She works with programs every day and therefore knows very well how they work. Сontact Olga via email@example.com if you have any questions. She will gladly assist you!