How to delete fragment from the video
SolveigMM Video Splitter is the powerful and fast video editor that supports all popular file formats editing, such as AVCHD, FLV, MP4, MOV, WEB-M, MKV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, WAV, WMA and MP3.
If you would like to delete fragment from any file please follow the steps of this guideline.
4. Mark the fragment you would like to be deleted in the final video using slider and "Add marker" button.
To find easily the end and beginning frame use "Zoom in/Out" buttons to change the scale of visual time line.
5. Move the slider to the fragment you would like to be deleted. It should be highlighted with the orange color.
6. Press the "Cut out the selected fragment" button. The fragment's color will be changed to grey.
7. Press the "Trim" button to start the editing.
8. In the opened dialog box select a folder for output file saving, change the name for output file if you like and click the "Save" button.
You will see the progress bar that shows the status of editing process.
At the end of editing you can open the output file by following the "Tools -> Explore Folder -> Output" menu item of Video Splitter.