How to save separate audios from MPEG-2 in batch mode
By Olga Krovyakova - March, 29 2019
Would you like to save several audio tracks from movie or a clip?! This guide explaines how to do it easily with SolveigMM Video Splitter if you have MPEG-2 file.
To save audio track from your movie:
1. Open your file in Video Splitter.
2. If you want to save all audio content of movie or clip press "Trim" button and check "Save audio track only" checkbox as you can see on the picture below:
Or choose "Audio only" from "Save as type" combobox.
3. Press "Save" button.
If you want to use Batch Manager to perform several tasks:
1. Define the fragment from which you would like to save audio content using markers or "Add Marker" button.
2. Move cursor to select fragment with desired audio track. It should be of yellow color.
3. To add task to the Batch Manager:
Go to "Tools" -> Batch Manager -> click on "Add Task To Batch Queue" item or press "A" button.
Or right mouse click on the fragment and select "Add Task To Batch Queue" item.
4) Check "Save audio track only" checkbox or choose "Audio only" from "Save as type" combobox as depicted on the first two pictures.
5) Go to Tools -> Batch Manager -> Start Batch Processing.
You can do it also from the Batch Manager window. To open it go to Tools -> Batch Manager -> Show Batch Manager or press "B" button.
You will see the progress bar:
When the process of trimming will be completed you will see this message:
How To Edit MPEG2 File
How to Split MPEG2 file
Olga Krovyakova is the Technical Support Manager in Solveig Multimedia since 2010.
She is the author of many text and video guidelines of company's products: Video Splitter, HyperCam, WMP Trimmer Plugin, AVI Trimmer+ and TriMP4.
She works with programs every day and therefore knows very well how they work. Сontact Olga via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. She will gladly assist you!